Friday, December 4, 2015

May the Force be with you


Nerd Alert! Obviously we have a deep love for Star Wars here at
MTFBWY so of course we had to make this post
Special thanks to my good friend Chantell from Kottonmouth Kisses for 
the hook up on letting me use her SUPER MYSTERY RARE Speeder for this post
and my other good friend Ravioli Formuoli for helping me explore and find the perfect spot for it!

Hair: + Lamb. Dust Bunnies - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric **Arcade**
Shirt: SYNapparel- Mesh Vader Women's Henley (MarketPlace only store, but the store owner is dope)
Pants: Blueberry - Skinny Jeans - Vox
Shoes: REIGN.- Posh Pumps - White
Around Me: All Found @ The Arcade 
Birdy - Star Catz - Jabba The Hiss - Figurine - Grey
Birdy - Star Catz - Rockat - Figurine
Birdy - Star Catz - Wampurr - Figurine
Birdy - Star Catz - Speeder - Figurine MYSTERY PRIZE
Holding:
Birdy. - Star Catz - Princess Fluffy



3 comments:

  1. Nick from SYNapparel makes awesome clothing items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick from SYNapparel makes awesome clothing items

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I loooove the shirt so much, he actually gave me another too that I can't wait to blog!

      Delete